Services & Products
Here at Waggs Service Department we strive to provide the best service possible as we want our customers to leave feeling great about their experience within the dealership.
We understand that cars may be a foreign subject to some and are only seen as something that gets them from point A to point B.. Our aim is help customers understand the importance of regular vehicle maintenance and how to avoid those large unexpected repair bills as best as possible. Servicing with an authorised dealer such as Waggs is the best and most cost-effective way of achieving this.
Waggs Service Department is constantly growing as there are always new systems and technologies being developed. To ensure we keep on top of these changes we make sure to keep our technicians up to speed with all the latest training. This includes product training on new release vehicles, yearly training provided by our Franchises and we also do WOF update training, so they know all the latest road safety requirements and on top of all that, we ensure that we have state of the art technology and equipment to provide only the best for your vehicles!
What are some of the services we offer?
- Warrant of Fitness
- Vehicle Servicing
- Vehicle repairs
- Auto Electrical repairs
- Tyre fitment and wheel balancing
- Diagnostic work
- Vehicle system updates
- ARB fitment specialist
- Vehicle grooming
- Service loan cars
- Service and WOF reminders
- Car Batteries
- The list goes on!
If you wish to make a booking you can do that either by Phone, email, or via our online booking tool.
We specialise in Hyundai, Renault, Holden and ARB 4x4 Accessories, but have plenty of experience with all makes and models!
What will the cost of my service come to? And will I get an unexpected bill?
- We offer service quotes before bookings are made this way you know exactly how much your regular service will cost before you drop the vehicle off!
- We also ensure that customers are notified of any additional work that requires doing before continuing with the job, this way you can be in control and have the ability to rebook if needed.
- Did you know we also provide Genoapay, this is an after-pay system that allows you to pay your bill off over 10 weekly repayments with no interest! For more information visit: www.genoapay.com
I have work during the day, can I use a loan car or get dropped off?
- We have late model loan cars available to our customers. Bookings are essential.
- We also offer a customer pick up and drop off system. Whether this be the car itself or the customer. Which ever way works, prior arrangements will need to be made in advance though.
Can I wait for my car whilst it is being worked on?
- Yes absolutely! We have a customer lounge available with free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee.
Do you offer car valet services?
- We have a grooming department on the premises which can do full car grooms from wash and wax to cut and polish and full interior cleans. Bookings are required.
- We also have a workshop groomer who offers a basic wash and vacuum